Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "weekly rants"
New AltRant update!
You can join the TestFlight here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/...
- Weekly Group Rants are here! Now you can finally receive news about and take part in Weekly Group Rants through AltRant.
- Updated the SwiftRant library to v2.0, an update that was long time coming. Thanks to @Lensflare's contributions and suggestions for the SwiftRant library, both of us improved the quality of the library by a metric fuck ton, and more improvements are still on their way.
- Downvoting is (still) broken. this issue will be fixed in a later update.
- Some of the layout in the Subscribed feed is a little broken. This will be fixed in a later update.
- The Profile screen's small title flickers in and out of existence under some circumstances. This will be fixed in a later update.30
Guys, check your tags before posting on weekly rants. There are a few of you still posting under previous week's tag. The question and the answer don't match. 😛
Also, I think I just scared someone off because I mentioned the wrong tag. 😬9
Note to AltRant testers:
1. Tomorrow, I am going to force-expire build 1583 (the big update with the weekly group rant support) in favor of the build with the bugfix (mentioned here: https://devrant.com/rants/5888282) for consistency and for more up-to-date crash reports/feedback.
2. Limited macOS support is coming extremely soon, I will post a comment here in order to notify you about the added support. I believe the same TestFlight link is going to work for both macOS and iOS. NOTE: I haven't invested too much time with polishing the experience for macOS, so there will be bugs, there will be layout glitches and there will be compromises. I am well aware of all macOS issues but I just want to release something and then fix it along the way.1
Does the weekly rant page have some kind of off-by-one error? It seems to always display the last week's posts on mondays.5